The data privacy settings of your browser prevent this site from functioning properly. Please open the site in a new tab. Alternatively, you can allow cross-sitetracking in your browser.Open in new tab
Monteur für Sondermaschinen (englisch) (m/w/d)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DOERS. TEAM PLAYERS. CREATIVES. ALLROUNDER.
You love challenges and are looking for an exciting job in a motivated team? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- You are firmly involved in the assembly and installation of our special machines
- You provide support in the execution of service visits to our customers
- You assist your team in performing maintenance, conversions and extensions of existing machines
- You have gained experience in the assembly of devices or optimally special machines
- You finished a technical apprenticeship or a comparable qualification
- You are a team player, you work independently and you have a high demand on your work result
- regular customer assignments are 'part of the job' for you
- readyness to travel 6 - 10 weeks per year
- You are able to communicate in German or English. If required, we will actively support you in your language development.
We offer you
- an excellent corporate culture in our Business Family
- greatest possible company transparency through our 2-monthly "HOLZ-Infos" (digital works meeting) incl. open question and answer session as well as "open door" attitude
- individual development and career opportunities
- fair salary structure and participation in the company's success
- compatibility of family & career through flexible working hours, flexitime account, possibility of mobile working etc.
- A new company building with state-of-the-art workstations in a very pleasant, bright and comfortable working environment
- You can find many more benefits under 'Goodies' on our career website www.holz-automation.de/karriere
Whats important to us
We value outstanding performance at HOLZ, not a pretty curriculum vitae. Soft skills are important to us, such as an appreciative approach to all colleagues, a willingness to work hard, a high standard of excellence for oneself, the ability to communicate and the courage to actively resolve conflicts, a "yes" to giving and receiving constructive feedback and, in general, a growth mindset.
Do we have aroused your interest? Then feel free to apply with us!
Please send us your CV and, if possible, a recent reference. An elaborate cover letter is not necessary. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Career levelYoung professional
LocationDonaustraße 23, 71522 Backnang, Germany
Employment typeFull time
Wir sind ein internationaler Full-Service Anbieter in der Automatisierungstechnik mit über 50 Jahren Erfahrung. Unsere Kunden kommen aus den Bereichen Automotive, Industry, Consumer Goods und Healthcare.